WDIS L MIller, M Ingram, A cooper???

NFL Discussion, Information, & Fantasy Advice

Moderator: Mike_FFMastermind

Spears1868
Fantasy Guru

WDIS L MIller, M Ingram, A cooper???

Post by Spears1868 » Sat Nov 17, 2018 10:29 am

PPR League. We start 1QB, 2 RB, 2 WR, 1 TE, 1 Flex

I already have Davante Adams, Brandon Cooks at WR and start David Johnson at RB.

I need a second running back and flex play from the following: Lamar Miller, Mark Ingram, Amari Cooper

I also have Doug Martin and Courtland Sutton but didnt feel that either of them was worth considering.....but...hey...i am always open for suggestion. Please advise as to one RB and one flex play out of Miller, Ingram, and Cooper please. Thanks!
GL (Non PPR) (5-5): Wentz, WR-T Hill, M Thomas, K Allen, C Ridley RB- Connor, Lindsay, M Davis, Penny, J Rodgers, L Murray

L&A(PPR)(7-3): QB-Luck WR-D Adams, B Cooks, J Edelman, A Cooper RB-D Johnson, L MIller, M Ingram, D Martin TE-G Olson

Mike_FFMastermind
Site Admin

Re: WDIS L MIller, M Ingram, A cooper???

Post by Mike_FFMastermind » Sun Nov 18, 2018 8:26 am

I like Miller and Cooper this week. They are the safe plays, since Ingram is a wildcard with a higher ceiling then Miller, but a lower floor. If you are playing a monster, then perhaps I go with Ingram and Cooper for the upside.

BTW, you are a subscriber, so you will get more responses by posting in the subscriber forum. I just added you to the usergroup for access. :mrgreen:

Good luck!
Michael A. Nazarek

FFPC Main Event: 2016 League Champ & $4K Winner!
FFPC Main Event: 2015 League Champ & $10K Winner!
FFPC Main Event: 2014 Top 15 Finish & $7.5K Winner!
FanEx: FIVE-TIME Champion!
SI.com 2007 FOUR-PEAT Champion!