I think I screwed up my draft

Questions Concerning the Master Draft

Moderator: Mike_FFMastermind

mickaelangelo
Senior

I think I screwed up my draft

Post by mickaelangelo » Sun Aug 29, 2004 10:24 pm

I loaded all the players in after the draft.

I inadverdantly forgot tp set it to a 16 round draft.

Can I add another round without having to reload the whole thing again?

I did it all manually because that's the only way I knew how and I sure don't want to redo it.

mick

tdishman
Professional

Post by tdishman » Mon Aug 30, 2004 5:18 am

Yes, you can add another round to the end of the draft. To do this, follow these instructions:

1) Scroll down to the last round of your draft board.
2) Right-click on any pick in the last round.
3) From the pop-up menu, select the Insert/Append/Delete->Append A Round After menu option.

This should add an extra round to the end of the draft, but all the owners will be blank. So, for every pick appended to the end, you will need to select the owner, which is done using the right-click pop-up menu (the "Change Owner To" option).

If you haven't done any customization to your draft board, you can always build a new draft using the Build Draft button on the Draft Board toolbar.

mickaelangelo
Senior

Thanks

Post by mickaelangelo » Mon Aug 30, 2004 9:12 am

I added the round and now have more accurate info on the Roster Comparison.

Unfortunately, I'm not the strongest team drafted according to the report.

Thanks again TD -

mick

tdishman
Professional

Re: Thanks

Post by tdishman » Mon Aug 30, 2004 9:16 am

mickaelangelo wrote:I added the round and now have more accurate info on the Roster Comparison.

Unfortunately, I'm not the strongest team drafted according to the report.

Thanks again TD -

mick
When using that report, just make sure that you have correctly defined the starters in your league. For the sake of the report, you might consider omitting the Team Defense (DEF) as a starting position, because Mike doesn't do "true" projections for team defenses, only rankings (the best team gets 32, worst gets 1).

Fortunately for me, my team was the strongest team according to that report, but there are still a few positions where I could improve (compared to the league average).