import question(s)

Questions Concerning the Master Draft

Moderator: Mike_FFMastermind

mdrgolf
Sophomore

import question(s)

Post by mdrgolf » Mon Sep 06, 2004 11:44 am

my league uses distance scoring.
when i am at the import screen I see categories for distance scoring like Pass (0-25) but i cannot give it a save as name (other than one of the preset names in the drop down).

I have a slight concussion from banging my head against the wall. I'm probably doing something stupid or not soing something I am supposed to do but if you could indulge me with an answer I would appreciate it.

thanks
mdrgolf

tdishman
Professional

Re: import question(s)

Post by tdishman » Tue Sep 07, 2004 5:29 am

mdrgolf wrote:my league uses distance scoring.
when i am at the import screen I see categories for distance scoring like Pass (0-25) but i cannot give it a save as name (other than one of the preset names in the drop down).

I have a slight concussion from banging my head against the wall. I'm probably doing something stupid or not soing something I am supposed to do but if you could indulge me with an answer I would appreciate it.

thanks
mdrgolf
Unless you plan on referencing the projections during your draft, it is not necessary to import them (you can import the resultant points only).

But, if you would like to have the projection stats during your draft, you must set up the Scoring System in the League->Options and Settings screen. There is a Scoring System tab that lets you specify what all of the statistical categories are for your league. These categories are available in the drop-down when you go to import. So, if there is a category missing, you need to add it to your league scoring before importing.