1. Improved the Draft Results By Round report. This report now shows the overall count by each position, as well as a summary for each round.
2. Added the Draft Comparison Report. This report lets you select 2 or more leagues to use in a draft comparison. The resultant report will detail how the positions were distributed by round. If you have past drafts from your league, you can re-create those leagues as .mlg files, and compare all of them to get a good feel of what positions will be drafted where.
3. Added "back-door" Proxy Server support. Some users were having problems getting the ADP information through proxy servers. I've added a way to use the registry to force Master Draft to use a proxy server instead of the default internet connection.
4. Added the ability to import player flags via Excel. By mapping a column in your spreadsheet to a flag field (i.e. "Rookie"), you can import flags by setting your Excel cell value to anything but blank.
1. In the Owners window, the column headers for the position count columns will not show the "/0" when that position's minimum player requirement is set to zero.
2. Fixed a bug that would allow you to draft the same player for two different owners from the Commish window.
Questions Concerning the Master Draft
1 post • Page 1 of 1